Friday, March 25, 2011

3. How to make a recycled Bingo card hidden window card

Today's card is made with a recycled Bingo card and a vintage image of a lady smoking.
I thought the grid of the Bingo card lent itself to making them into little flaps that I could put images behind.
How I made the Bingo card flap opening is simply by cutting the two sides and bottom of one of the grids. I scored the top with the back of my knife and folded it up.Then I cut the photo out of the magazine and glued it to the back of the Bingo card. All that was left was to glue the Bingo card to the the front of a greeting card. As I type this I was just thinking I could have used a recycled greeting card that I didn't love the cover image since the Bingo card would likely cover the whole front. Hmmmmm, next time! Well I'm just going to pop this latest card in my Greeting Card Album for safe keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment