Tuesday, March 22, 2011

1. Jackalope Card with March 22 One Up Me quote

I am going to try to make a card every day. This goal is inspired by the blog 365 Make Something Every Day and book 365 A Daily Creative Journal.
Here is my first card:
Here is how I made my jackalope card.
I punched 2 bunnies with my Martha Stewart punch, one with holding the pink side of the paper up and one with the pink side of the paper down. This gave me a reverse image.
I punched the deers the same way with the Martha Stewart deer punch.
I then trimmed the antlers off the deers and glued them to the back of the bunnies, now I have jackalopes!
I cut a card with the front a bit shorter because I wanted to write my quote along the bottom.
The quote is from One Up Me and it says:
"She's like the iPhone, we talk but mostly she plays games with me."

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this link on another blog, I couldn't imagine what a jackalope was. I've made bagalopes, which are small gift bags made from envelopes.

    Cute card.

    Learn something new every day! lol.

    ReplyDelete