Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Card Album decorated for a baby shower gift for Rock & Roll Mom to be

I have a baby shower coming up for a first time mom to be that's a bit on the rock and roll side and so I wanted to decorate The Card Album I was giving her to put all her baby shower cards in not too cute but still "baby boy" like. I went through the paper stash and found this cool black paper that was printed with the definition of baby all over it-perfect! Then onto the die cut stash and I thought the Hello Kitty tiny bunnies and the winged heart was a great combo of cute and tough.
So I simply went to town die cutting up a bunch of the cool papers. Then I just started to play around with all the shapes. Oh I should mention I inked the edges of my die cuts with silver, black and blue inks to outline them and make them pop a bit.

Here is my final The Card Album with a matching gift card that I used the same baby printed paper and die cut bunny.

I am really looking forward to this shower. I was put in charge of the memory game (30 or so items on a tray that everyone gets 2 minutes to look at, then it's taken away and then they have to write down everything that was on the tray), it was requested that it be all baby themed items so I am on a mission to gather up only baby items, not too easy of a task in a house that has never had a baby inside of it!



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I went through the paper stash and found this cool black paper that was printed with the definition of baby all over it-perfect!
    Hank Hendricks
    Send gifts to Pakistan from UK

    ReplyDelete